TKA Home School Umbrella
- Previous school records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Official state immunization form
- Initial registration in person
- Registration in: K-8 (K-12 in 2011-2012 school year)
- Curriculum: chosen by parent
- Attendance report: (K-8) yearly
- Grades: (K-8) yearly
- Standardized testing: K-8 Stanford Achievement test (spring)
- SACS accredited, member of ACSI
- Assistance with curriculum selection
- Academic counseling
- TKA library privileges
- School pictures
- Field trip participation
- Weekly Chapels
- Stanford Achievement testing
- Middle school sports participation (tennis, golf, volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer, football, cheerleading)
- Science Fair and Academic competitions participation
- Fine Arts participation
- Kindergarten/5th Grade Promotion/8th Grade Graduation
Registration Fee: $60 per child (Maximum $180 per family)
Testing Fee: $50 per child
Individual Classes and Co-Curricular Activities – Students wishing to take one or more classes in the regular day school program of The King’s Academy, or who wish to participate in a fine arts or foreign language program, will be assessed a fee, the amount of which will vary depending on the extent of the participation.
- Fees must be received in the office by the deadline or the student will be ineligible to play.
- Students will be permitted to participate on a space available basis. Priority will be given to The King’s Academy day and boarding students. Playing time is at the discretion of the coach.
- Payment must be made to the Business Office, and not to coaches.
- The fee is non-refundable after the first week of practice during a particular sport season.
The King’s Academy
202 Smothers Rd.
Seymour, Tennessee 37865