The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA’s Hall and Thornton Finish Cross Country Meet Strong!
Wednesday September 5, 2012 elementary boys and girls from around East Tennessee lined up for the first cross country race of the 2012 season. The one-mile race was held at Victor Ashe Park on a hot, humid afternoon. TKA’s cross-country team was among approximately 900 elementary boys and girls who participated in the races.
Congratulations to Nate Hall and Wendell Thornton for finishing in the top 25! Go Lions!
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on