The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
Candice Pitney Selected for WBIR Educator of the Week
- October 1, 2012
- Posted by: Jerry Atchley
- Category: Football
Now, it is time to vote! Let’s help Candice be WBIR’s Educator of the Month! Voting for “Educator of the Month” is simple! Just go to www.SeeHowItAddsUp.com/Educator, then click on Candice’s photo to place your vote. Once you’ve voted, you’ll have the opportunity to request for others to vote, too via Facebook, digg and Twitter.
Please note everyone is allowed to vote once per day for the entire month, so come back often, and ask your friends and family to vote, too. At the end of the month, the educator with the most votes will receive statewide recognition as the “Educator of the Month” on WBIR-TV along with a small token of thanks for his/her work.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on