The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
The King’s Academy Homecoming 2012 Celebration
October 9 -12, 2013 – The King’s Academy celebrated homecoming week with much excitement! Students and faculty alike participated in dress-up days that included Superhero Day, Safari/Jungle Day, Make a Difference Day, and Black and Gold Day. Friday, October 12 the festivities reached their peak! The annual homecoming parade took place at 1:20 followed by a pep rally on the football field! That evening TKA welcomed alumni from the 80s to a class reunion that began before the homecoming football game. Homecoming week was once again a week loaded with fun and school spirit!
See these Homecoming photos!
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on