The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
The King’s Academy Student Scores Top 50 at UT Pro2Serve Math Competition
- November 6, 2012
- Posted by: Jerry Atchley
- Category: Academics
Each year, the Math Department at UT-Knoxville hosts the UT Pro2Serve Math Contest. This state-wide math contest consists of 2 parts called Fermat I & Fermat II. Every participant takes Fermat I and the top 50 winners then take the Fermat II test. Top 10 winners of this test are awarded scholarships to the University of Tennessee.
This year, 588 students from all of TN took the Fermat I test. Zheyu Li, a senior at The King’s Academy, was one of top 50 winners of this test. Congratulations, Zheyu!
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on