The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
Pre-Kindergarten Students at The King’s Academy Sing Christmas Carols to Audiences Throughout the School
The King’s Academy K4 students brought Christmas cheer to students, faculty, and staff throughout the school on Thursday and Friday this week. The students sang Christmas carols and presented gifts to their audiences.
Thank you to all the K4 teachers and staff! We all look forward to your students visiting us each year!
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on