The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
Amelia Bedelia author Herman Parish Visits The King’s Academy
- February 16, 2013
- Posted by: Jerry Atchley
- Category: Academics
Herman Parish paid a visited with students at The King’s Academy Wednesday, February 13. Amelia Bedilia herself made a surprise appearance as well!
Thank you to Mr. Parish for spending some time with our students and to TKA libarian Stacy Sharp for coordinating his visit.
View WBIR’s story about Parish visiting East Tennessee by clicking here.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on