The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
The King’s Academy Hires Matt Lowe as New Football Coach
- February 14, 2013
- Posted by: Jerry Atchley
- Category: Football
The King’s Academy Headmaster Walter Grubb and Athletic Director Marc Weekly issued a joint statement today announcing former Powell High School football coach Matt Lowe as TKA’s new head football coach.
Lowe assumes immediate responsibility for the Lions football program and will teach physical education at the school beginning in the 2013-2014 school year. Weekly and Lowe are also developing athletic camps and clinics to be held on the school’s 67-acre campus. A 15,000 square foot athletic and academic facility currently under construction is expected to play a central role in the expansion of academy programs.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on