The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
Freshman Class Trip Filled with Spiritual Growth, Mission Work, and Fun
Each year, The King’s Academy high school students have the opportunity to embark on a class trip. Over the years, class trips have proven to be a very valuable part of the student experience, encouraging students to grow spiritually, build relationships, and serve others.
Watch the following video to see the story of the 2013 Freshman Class Trip.
Produced by The King’s Academy student Danielle Quesinberry
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on