The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
The King’s Academy Announces Math Olympics Winners
The King’s Academy third through eighth grade students participated in the ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) Math Olympics on Tuesday, April 9 at Concord Christian School. The students were competing with ACSI schools from around the region. It was an honor for the 35 students who had the opportunity to participate and we are proud of each of them!
Students participated in either Computation or Reasoning. The top 5 scoring students in each category received awards.
Special congratulations to Tyler Overdorf who came in 1st place and won a Medallion for achieving over 85% correct in Computation. The following 11 of our 35 students brought home awards.
|3||Tyler Overdorf||1st Place & Medallion||5||Bailey Rollins||5th Place|
|3||Gavin Joslin||4th Place||6||Matthew Rollar||4th Place|
|4||Emma Lakatosh||3rd Place||6||Elijah Joyce||5th Place|
|5||Leonardo Nguyen||2nd Place||7||Abbey Dovey||5th Place|
|5||Nathanial Hall||5th Place||8||Nick Tilley||4th Place|
|6||Kamryn Lee||2nd Place|
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on