The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA Announces Spelling Bee Winner and Runner-Up
The King’s Academy held the annual spelling bee October 9, 2013. Four students per grade (4th – 8th grades) were selected to compete. The academy is proud to announce the 2013 winner and runner-up.
Winner: Peyton Overdorf (8th grade)
Runner-up: Madeline Reagan (6th grade)
Overdorf will go on to compete in the Sevier County Spelling Bee in January 2014.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on