The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA Freshman Niamh Schumacher Finishes Strong in State Championship
Congratulations to TKA freshman Niamh Schumacher for finishing 7th in the Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association’s state championships! We are proud of you Niamh!
Read this article from The Mountain Press to learn more!
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on