The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
It’s that time again! TKA faculty and staff are greatly anticipating the new school year. There is much excitement on campus as final preparations are being made for classes which begin on Monday.
Hopefully, there is excitement in your home as you prepare for the beginning of a new school year. But, with the excitement can come challenges. Focus on the Family has some great advice and encouragement for you.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on