The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA Student Wendell Thornton Receives Second Place in County Spelling Bee
Wendell Thornton (grade 7) and Madeline Reagan (grade 7) represented TKA in the Sevier County Spelling Bee for students in grades 4-8. Twenty-eight students from schools across Sevier County competed in the Spelling Bee, and Wendell came in second place after 12 rounds of competition.
Thank you, Wendell and Madeline for representing TKA well!
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on