The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA Announces Class of 2015 Academic Achievers
- April 29, 2015
- Posted by: Jerry Atchley
- Category: Academics
Congratulations to TKA Class of 2015 Academic Achievers! Mandy Huffman, Kraegen McCarter, Scarlett Spaulding, Tyler Pitney (not pictured), and Riley Tino were recognized for their academic excellence at the Academic Achievers banquet along with the top five students from area high schools. The banquet is sponsored by U.S. Cellular and the Knoxville News Sentinel.
The Knoxville News Sentinel partners with local schools and guidance counselors to select recipients based on grades, leadership and involvement in the community. Click here to read about the 2015 Academic Achievers Event.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on