The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA Students Receive Superior Ratings
- April 3, 2015
- Posted by: Jerry Atchley
- Category: Arts
Each year the National Federation of Music Clubs provides an opportunity for students all over the country to play two pieces by American and non American composers by memory for a judge. Daniele Guo and Kurt Duelley attended the local area festival in Knoxville on March 7th. Both received certificates for superior ratings. Daniele received a trophy for three consecutive superior ratings.
Students enjoy participating in the festival very much and work hard for many months to prepare for it. They are given encouraging comments by the judge which help them to develop a high level of musical achievement.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on