The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
The TKA Math Department entered high school math students in the ACSI Math League Competition in April 2015. ACSI schools from around the region participated. TKA is pleased to announce the following winners!
The following students earned a blue ribbon for the Highest Individual Scores:
Algebra I – Cindy Zhang
Geometry – Hannah Wilbourn
Algebra II – Jerry Lin
Pre-Cal – Kim Jiang
Calculus – Hangyu Li
A medal was awarded to Hangyu Li for earning the highest score in his category (Calculus).
TEAMWORK COUNTS! TKA teams also won 1st PLACE in Algebra I, Pre-Cal, and Calculus 3 (Division II) .
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on