The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA Announces Summer Rewind Series
by Melinda Thornton
It’s summer! The King’s Academy campus is much quieter now that students are not talking, laughing, and bustling through the hallways. Although the halls are quiet, they are filled with memories from this most recent school year….memories of the many noteworthy accomplishments of our students along with all the fun we had. Many of our student achievements were shared publicly here on our website; but several were not announced as the sheer number of stories came in faster than I could report them. They deserve a moment in the spotlight, don’t you think? It’s time to rewind!
Beginning this week, we will reflect on some of our 2015-2016 student achievements that didn’t make it into the blog in a timely fashion – stories that are last, but certainly not least! Will you join me in recognizing these students? Stay tuned! The Summer Rewind Series begins now!
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on