The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
TKA Students Excel on HSK Chinese Languge Test
Summer Rewind Series: July 15, 2016
Congratulations to the following students for registering and passing the HSK Chinese language test. We are so proud of you!
HSK Level I :Joseph Rector; Regan Weekly ;Holly Rogers ; Yeheon Kwon; Jinhyung Kim ;Diana Logan; Sierra Biggs; Sean More; Zac McCune; Lona Rhodes
HSK Level III: Nathan Dowdy; Leah Holly; Frank Nitis; Taylor Weekly; Zac Rollar
HSK Level IV: Hanna Wilbourn; Samuel Rector
Each student received a certificate from Hanban in China.
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on