The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Information of Interest
Encouraging Words from LeRoy Beam
- November 23, 2017
- Posted by: Jerry Atchley
- Category: Uncategorized
A lot has happened in my life that has contributed to where I am today. I’ve benefitted from mistakes, adversity, criticism, and even ridicule. I’ve also benefitted from the support, prayers, and encouragement of a lot of people, many of whom are reading this message today. I’m grateful for that encouragement, but that’s not where I’ve learned life’s greatest lessons.
Don’t stop the encouragement and prayers, though. It gives us strength to deal with adversity.
“Your silent thoughts are like the roots of a plant. They remain hidden in the dark recesses of the earth, but from them stems the whole plant—its life and form, its strength and beauty. From them and through them the plant lives and dies. So, too, your thoughts, although hidden, are your real, vital force.” –LawrenceG. Lovasi
- TKA Student Art Selected for Sevier County Art Show on
- TKA Students Finish Strong at Science Olympiad Competition on
- Kaiyi Jiang Named Finalist for the Dongrun-Yao Science Award on
- Weeds or Grass: Principles from the Principal on
- Around the World and Home Again – TKA Alumni Share Global Experiences with Current Elementary Students on