All students benefit from the support of the Tennessee Baptist Convention’s Cooperative Program. Because of TBC support, the academy is able to reduce costs and offer more students the privilege of a distinctively Christian education.
Need-based Financial Aid: To apply for additional need-based academy financial aid, parents must complete an online application through FACTS Grand & Aid Assessment. Need-based aid is extremely limited, and is dependent upon availability.
- Financial Aid Priority Dates (The online financial aid application will be available beginning February 1.)
- March 1: First Round Priority Date
- April 1 and May 1: Secondary Priority Dates (if funds remain available)
- Applications for financial aid after March 1 will only be accepted as additional funds become available to the Financial Aid Fund.
- Please note that prospective students must complete the application process and gain acceptance to The King’s Academy before completing the application for financial aid.
The Akinboyo Scholarship Award
The Akinboyo Scholarship Award (T.A.S.A.) fund affords The King’s Academy the opportunity to grant on an annual basis two awards of US$1,000.00 each to up to two deserving African students who are enrolled in the TKA high school program, and two awards of $500 each to up to two deserving African students who are enrolled in the TKA middle school program. Recipients must have attained and maintained a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher. Grades factored into the calculation of the GPA include all semester grades for classes taken at The King’s Academy and, to the extent they can be consistently translated or compared, grades for courses taken elsewhere. This award recognizes African students as those students admitted into TKA from an African nation.
- Recipients must be enrolled as regular students in Grades 6-12.
- Recipients must have attained and maintained a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- Recipients must be African students admitted into TKA from an African nation.