The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
New Student Enrollment Instructions
How to Complete the Online Enrollment Packet
Instructions for New Academy Families
- Go to https://www.renweb.com/rwlogin/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx?District=TK-TN
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and an email is sent to you.
- Click the Click to change password link. This link is only valid for 30 minutes.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
- Click Save Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Click Start Enrollment Packet.
Online enrollment should take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. We ask that you complete the online process and submit the enrollment packet as soon as possible to reserve a seat in the class.
The Instructions and Resources page of the online enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Please print, complete and mail (or scan and email) the forms to complete the enrollment process. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
The Instructions and Resources page also contains information regarding TKA dress code standards, academic calendar and more.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please contact Lori Campbell at email@example.com or 865-573-8321, 877-378-1880.