The King’s Academy seeks to provide spiritual growth and academic empowerment for promising students. Our students come from around the globe—an average of 17 countries are represented—and they leave profoundly changed by the welcoming culture that we call “family.”
Step 1: Complete application with US $50 fee. Apply online.
- Submit Questionnaire for International Boarding Student
- Submit School Transcript (translated into English with grading scale)
- Submit Teacher Recommendations (English or Math Teacher and Guidance Counselor or Principal – translated into English)
- Submit English proficiency test scores (if available)
Note: An English proficiency test will be administered upon arrival to determine class placement. Therefore, TOEFL/SLEP test scores are not required.
Step 2: Skype interview (The Office of Admission will schedule this with you.)
Step 3: Enrollment – Upon acceptance, parents will receive an email containing enrollment instructions.
- Complete enrollment packet.
- Pay deposit.
- School will send I-20.
The King’s Academy does not discriminate in any of its policies on the basis of race, color, ethnic group or national origin.