Step 1: Complete application with US $50 fee. Apply online.
- Submit Questionnaire for International Boarding Student
- Submit School Transcript (translated into English with grading scale)
- Submit Teacher Recommendations (English or Math Teacher and Guidance Counselor or Principal – translated into English)
- Submit English proficiency test scores (if available)
Note: An English proficiency test will be administered upon arrival to determine class placement. Therefore, TOEFL/SLEP test scores are not required.
Step 2: Skype interview (The Office of Admission will schedule this with you.)
Step 3: Enrollment – Upon acceptance, parents will receive an email containing enrollment instructions.
- Complete enrollment packet.
- Pay deposit.
- School will send I-20.
The King’s Academy does not discriminate in any of its policies on the basis of race, color, ethnic group or national origin.